Uniquely economical with VDS
- Greater productivity, improved efficiency: Shorter digging times due to exact vertical digging.
- Up to 25% material and time savings when excavating.
- Up to 25% material and time savings when filling.
- Up to 20% increased stability (against collapse, tilting, sliding) at 15° tilt and full load.
- Full swing power throughout the entire 360°.
- Familiar seat position, fatigue-free working conditions.
Whoever proves manoeuvrability always has an advantage.
The Vertical Digging System (VDS) from Wacker Neuson is in a league of its own.
The intelligent upgrade for Wacker Neuson excavators.
1988 – Wacker Neuson designs and develops the first intelligent solution for efficient excavating on uneven ground conditions: The Vertical Digging System (VDS). Unique to this day and only available at Wacker Neuson.
The sturdy tilting console allows for the variable tilting of the revolving superstructure by 15°. In this way, the operator compensates for gradients of up to 27% at the push of a button. It is used everywhere that different height levels are to be compensated, e.g. when working on slopes or sidewalk edges. And there are plenty of these in everyday excavator operation.